Sunday, May 11, 2014

Stamper's With an Attitude - Free To Be Me Blog Hop!

Happy Mother's Day and welcome to the Stampers With an Attitude's - National Scrapbooking Month's Free to Be Me Artwork With an Attitude Blog Hop.If you have come from the super creative Jen Patrick's blog you are on the right track.

The Stampers with an Attitude are excited to show artwork using the May National Scrapbooking Month Special 'Free to Be Me'! This paper pack is so fun! And it works perfectly with the My Acrylix Stamp set "Feathers" such a natural pairing! It looks really good with the May Stamp of the Month "You've Got A Friend" stamp set too! But I won't show all of the cards I made on this hop - I want some of them to be a surprise for my 'card clubs'! I hope these will inspire them to be creative and be Free To Be - Them!

Although I won't show all of the cards I am going to share a couple of my creations (actually two versions of one card).

This shows the difference between pastel and vibrant versions of the same card - I made the pastel one first then decided I wanted to see what it would look like in brighter colors. I'm not sure which one I like better?
 



Thanks for stopping by - now hop on over to Jaime Llewellyn's blog and check out her amazing art work.

Have fun and 'hop' on!

All items used in making these cards are Close to My Heart:
Card #1:
Free to be me paper pack - yours for only $5 with a qualifying purchase
My Acrylix Feathers - C1584
Colonial White Cardstock - 1388
Sunset Ink Pad - Z2191
Lagoon Ink Pad  - Z2195
Durables Triangle Studs - Z1928

Card #2:
Free to be me paper pack - yours for only $5 with a qualifying purchase
My Acrylix Feathers - C1584
White Daisy Cardstock - 1385
Sunset Ink Pad - Z2191
Lagoon Ink Pad  - Z2195
Ruby Ink Pad - Z2170
Durables Triangle Studs - Z1928
Tombow Tape Runner - 1514

3 comments:

  1. Very nice cards, I love the feather stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, all the little feathers all in a row.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I'm going to copy yours exactly ... Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete