Sunday, July 13, 2014

Stampers With An Attitude Bling it On!

Welcome to Stampers With an Attitude's monthly Blog Hop! This month it is all about the bling! Something that is near and dear to my heart - and art!!!

Every one will be showing their best 'Bling it Up Artwork with an Attitude'! Because that's just the way we are! Blingy!!!

This month they are trusting me (of all the blingy people!) to start this hop! However if you started in the middle of this hop you have come from Denise Elliott's and you are on the right track.

Those of you who watch my blog know that I am mostly a card maker - but - I wanted to try something a little different this month. I wanted to make something for each of my children, something they could use (or not) inside or outside, but pretty - so this is what I came up with.
 

 I used the base and bling rings and made these darling napkin rings. The Kraft container holds extra napkins for the table. The roses were made with texture embossed paper and the swirls and hearts from the gorgeous glitter paper. And yes there is a red glitter gem in the center of each rose. Just a little glittery bling added to the 'blingy' glitter paper.

















I am sorry to say my camera quit working, at of all times - convention - so these pictures were taken with my phone, I really hoped the glitter from the paper and the center of the flower would show up better - guess I better buy an new camera!

The next blingin' blogger on this hop is Di Crawford check out her bling!

Thanks for stopping by ~

Happy Stamping!

8 comments:

  1. Oooh, oooh! Pretty! What an unusual, pretty project. Great out of the box thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! awesome Idea Great job Becky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What and awesome project! I really love the napkin rings!! they are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got to see these in person and they sparkle beautifully. Simple stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for leaving me a kind comment on my blog last week. I love your napkin rings. I wish I'd seen something like this nine years ago today (my wedding day); I would totally have done these.

    ReplyDelete